There is only information about unofficial cards for sattelite translation on these pages. Telephone or other cards are not here.
Because of using of PIC and Season cards for Irdero and Seca I have reinstaled and completed my old stuff. (Original texts and pictures are in Original packets.)
I have added short PIC cards. These cards have been designed for CA modules used in CI slots of digital receivers. I have also added some stuff about a universal device for gold wafer card programing (Uniprog Q and UNIPROG GOLD) and the simplest Ludipipo - Stupidpipo and simple Phoenix interface - SimplePhoenix.
There are some little diferences between presented photos of the cards, programmers etc. and the final versions.
05. 12. 2000 - I've added LED's, that indicate DATA stream in the Jupiter Card programmers.
27. 01. 2001 - I've added my "All Stars Card Team" and information about programming piccards with PIC16F84A.
18. 02. 2001 - Others PIC cards (622, 876 etc.)
15. 07. 2001 - I've added programmer TE-20 SEX. Programmer TE-20 SEX is based on the JMD2. The programmer is suitable for programing PIC16F84, PIC16F84A a PIC16F876 (wafer cards and piccard2).
15. 07. 2001 - I've added information about Piccard2
15. 07. 2001 - I've added information about Jupiter Card 2
02. 08. 2001 - I've added five versions of Piccard2 and ten versions of JDM2 programmer into Collection of PCB.
03. 08. 2001 - I've added new version of JDM2+Phoenix programmer for gold wafer cards (and Piccard2) into Programmer for gold wafer cards.
26.11. 2001 - A little correction in programmer TE-20 SEX.
04.12. 2001 - Piccard2 has been tested and works fine.
21.12. 2001 - Jupiter Card 2 has been tested and works fine
29.01. 2002 - Upgrade Software a FAQ
31.01. 2002 - Small modification in some PCB's.
31.01. 2002 - An author's signature has been added into Stupidpipo dokumentation.
31.01. 2002 - Blockers and convertors have been added.
21.02. 2002 - FunCard programmer ver.1.2 A has been added.
10.01. 2003 - Season interface suitable for Conax (FreeCam and H5400) needs two chips, so use some of the Collection of PCB (PIC, Season, Ludipipo, Phoenix, SmartMouse) - packet F1.
15.02.2004 - After two years I fixed errors in wire conection of Blockers and convertors, now it is right.
My "All Stars Card Team" is here (for the present without processors and EEPROM's):
Gold Wafer Card
(Gold Wafer Card CAM-CI SMD-3)
(Jupiter Card SMD - 3)
(Fun Card C)